How Mahindra EarthMaster Drives Profitability for Businesses?
Many contractors and earthmovers vouch for the Mahindra Construction Equipments EarthMaster backhoe loader and believe it be a class-apart equipment. And why not? Equipped with superior technologies like REMOTECARE and joystick, DITEC Engine, Banana Boom design, superior style, operator comfort and low maintenance cost, the Mahindra EarthMaster offer a host of benefits to the earthmover and undoubtedly drive profitability in their businesses.
There are four variants i.e., EarthMaster VX, EarthMaster SX, Earthmaster LX and EarthMaster 4WD. Of the four, Mahindra EarthMaster VX is a substantially more superior machine with greater reliability, better operational kinematics and dynamics with phenomenal fuel efficiency. Thus, it has all the features to bring huge profits for business.
Mahindra EarthMaster: Driving profitability for business
1. Ensures fuel efficiency: It goes without saying that if at any construction site, a Backhoe Loader (BHL) is able to ensure fuel efficiency, then a lot of money is saved and this definitely increases profitability for business. Keeping this in mind, the Mahindra EarthMaster VX variant offers best-in-class fuel efficiency and productivity as it is powered by Mahindra DITEC Engine which helps save over 10 per cent additional diesel every hour.
2. Boosts performance and productivity: Increased productivity also leads to business profitability. In lieu of this, Mahindra EarthMaster VX model is a substantially faster machine loaded with features and technology that lead to greater productivity than the others as it possess better designed Banana Boom with 7 per cent more reach, rugged and reputed gear pump and has maximum dig depth and loader dump height.
3. Reduces maintenance cost: Huge earthmoving equipment like BHL generate huge maintenance bills. In line with this, with better technology and design enhancements, Mahindra EarthMaster is capable of lowering lubricant refilling requirement and sustaining extended service intervals, thus, reducing the overall maintenance cost. The equipment requires 50 litres of hydraulic oil with 2000 hours change interval. Then 17.10 litres of real axle oil requirement is there with 1500 hours change interval. The engine oil requirement is 14 litres with 500 hours change interval and the transmission oil requirement is 8 litres with 1000 hours change interval.
4. Saves environment: When you are able to save the environment, then also it adds up to your profitability and Mahindra EarthMaster does that perfectly. It comes with 4 compact cylinders and engine of 3532cc. It is also BS III pollution compliant.
5. Makes use of advanced technology: Last but not the least, profitability of a business is also determined by the fact that the equipment used for business are highly updated to take on more and more tasks and reduce work pressures. Mahindra EarthMaster does just that. Through revolutionary REMOTECARE feature of Mahindra EarthMaster VX model, you can get business information like daily work reports or warnings like low fuel, filter clogging, engine oil pressure and other updates through the mobile phone based SMS updates. Since this is preventative in nature, it helps prevent major breakdowns. In addition to the REMOTECARE technology, there is also the joystick in the Mahindra EarthMaster to make operations easy. The VX model of Mahindra EarthMaster offers specially designed joysticks that are not only easy to use but also minimise fatigue, thus, allowing operators to work longer. Thus, the joystick makes for accurate and smooth power control.
In a nutshell
Thus, Mahindra EarthMaster BHLs have everything to make them highly superior equipment driving major business profitability. They are the ideal machines for all heavy duty applications like excavation, loading, grading, dozing and cutting.